Our client is a Western-European product company that is developing a new software solution for the finance and insurance market with a great business potential. For their growing team in Sofia, we are currently searching for a qualified and highly motivated
PHP developer (Back-End)
You will work on their latest project, which involves developing and maintaining a revolutionary lead aggregating model for the Insurance industry.
- working as part of hybrid, international team
- solving individual programming tasks and meeting programming standards
- effective communication with the team members to resolve issues with the project
- providing suggestions for optimization of the project.
- a good understanding of PHP/MYSQL, OOP, and MVC
- experience with jQuery, XML, AJAX, JSON, HTML, and CSS.
- candidates must have a good command of English language (will be used on a daily basis)
- minimum of two years of relevant working experience, more is better
What our client can offer:
- professional training and skill development in programming
- a relaxed working environment
- depending on your preferences working in the office or a hybrid working model
- an excellent base salary with opportunities to earn bonuses
- additional benefits
- the modern office is located in Sofia near an underground station (Tsarigradsko Shose-area).
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or Bulgarian language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!