Our client is a mid-sized software development company, working for German clients in the public sector (no outsourcing, but for their own software products on a very long-term basis).
We are looking for several
DevOps with German
for a cloud-based project to work in their Sofia office (but also up to 100% remote is possible).
You should have the availability to work in Sofia/Bulgaria on a long-term basis.
- Develop setups for products and design automation for build setups and deployment pipelines
- Prepare the environments for our development departments and look after the central repositories
- Work closely with the technical customer service
- Communication in German and – to some extend – English
- University degree or comparable training in computer scince or similar
- Professional experience in for example scripting, build automation or software development
- Sound understanding of Java, Jenkings and/or Git would be great
- Advanced understanding of operating systems and virtualization is a plus
- And again: A high level of German language (C1) is compulsory
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or German language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured