Our client is an innovative Sofia-based product company that develops solutions to shape the future of Television on different devices (like Smart TV or Mobile phone). Due to their success and expansion, they are expanding their team and are looking for a motivated
for their office in the center of the city.
- Building and maintaining an end-to-end multimedia platform’s infrastructure and services
- Building and maintaining DevOps tools & platforms
- Maintaining and ensuring availability of application workloads
- Provide support to Development and QA teams
- Make improvements to enhance the current system and deliver reliable and flexible solutions
- At least 2 years working experience as DevOps Engineer or similar
- Advanced level of Linux – mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of Git – mandatory
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery approach
- Understanding of UX standards
- Networking (L2, L3, VLAN, VXLAN, multicast) would be a great plus
- Any skills with a programming language (e.g. Python, PHP, Perl) would be a great plus!
What our client offers:
- An attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work is possible, but not 100 percent
- But: during the first months you would be working in their office in the center of Sofia
- Multisport card sponsorship
- Other benefits to assure that you enjoy working in their office
- And a cosy parking slot for your car
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you! Help Television shine again!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or Bulgarian language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!