For our client in Switzerland, a subsidiary of a renowned international company with 20k employees and a technological leader in its field, we are currently searching for an outstanding
to work at their facility in the St. Gallen-area.
You will partner with your electrical engineering colleagues to evaluate and design high-tech solutions for first-class precision measuring instruments – from drafting analog and digital electronic circuits to carrying out design simulations
- Full responsibility of FPGA Firmware development for high-end CMM devices.
- Verification and testing real HW on test benches and on field.
- Participation in the system architecture, developing concepts and performing reviews
- Close cooperation with software, hardware, application experts and external electronic design partners
- Writing technical documentation.
- Working with local and global Hexagon project teams, occasionally on site
- A master degree in a matching discipline, e.g. electronics engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- FPGA implementation, from design constraints to timing analysis
- VHDL functional simulation. Testbench design for validation, code coverage analysis
- Analog/digital HW electronics knowledge, electrical schematics understanding (DC/DC converters, memories, microcontrollers, ADC/DAC, drivers, etc.)
- Knowledge of the widespread industrial communication protocols (EtherCAT, UART, I2c, SPI, 1-wire, JTAG, etc.)
- Good with embedded C programming on bare-metal platform
- Familiarity with Xilinx development workflow (Vivado + Vitis)
- Fluency in English language, some German would be a clear advantage
What our client has to offer
- Very attractive compensation package
- Working with world-leading technologies
- Enjoying the high living-standard of Switzerland
- A long-time perspective
- This is a full-time position, no travel involved