Balkaninvest is a registered Bulgarian recruitment agency and supporting its clients since 2009. Our approach is to help particular companies with an international set-up to find employees that make a difference. We are a small and motivated team of Bulgarians and Germans and love what we are doing in HR!
For our own company, we are constantly looking for a motivated individual to support us for six months (or longer) as a
RECRUITMENT INTERN (40HRS/WEEK) – HYBRID
The role should be done in a hybrid model with times when you are working from our Sofia office and times working from your place.
- You have completed at least two years of your university education in a matching discipline (Psychology, HR Management, Organizational Behavior, Business administration, or other relevant education)
- You are interested in recruitment and digital marketing
- Very good level of English and/or German
- PC skills (Office software, internet research, Social Media)
- Open and extrovert personality
- Enthusiasm, flexible approach to work, and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Readiness to work independently
- First experience in HR (e.g. through an internship) is a plus, but not compulsory
Your tasks when working with us:
- Support our office administration through communication with clients and candidates (via mail, video, and on the phone)
- Prepare and publish job ads on relevant job boards
- Screen applications and evaluate if they are a good match for our positions
- Work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media to reach out to our audience
- Keep our database and calendar up-to-date
- Welcome and host our guests and partners in our office in central Sofia (in case you are not working fully remote of course)
- After some training, you will take part in interviews (Personal interviews, Video interviews, Telephone interviews)
This is an Erasmus+-funded internship, please check if you are eligible for funding and inform yourself about the exact terms for your specific case.
Depending on the duration of the internship and your performance additional compensation is possible. Our office is located in the very center of Sofia and can be reached easily via public transport. In close distance there is a university dorm which has accommodated some of our interns in the past for little money. If you are interested in the position, please check our website for more information about our company and mail us your application (CV, motivational letter) in English or German language.
Are you ready for a great internship in beautiful Sofia / Bulgaria that will boost your entry into HR?
Potential time-slots (starting month):
- Starting in February 2024
- Starting in September 2024
- Starting in February 2025
Apply now for this internship!
Please do not forget to indicate the time when you want to start.