Balkaninvest is a registered Bulgarian recruitment agency and supporting its clients since 2009. Our approach is to help in particular companies with an international set-up to find employees that make a difference. We are a small and motivated team of Bulgarians and Germans and love working in in HR!
For our own company we are currently looking for a motivated individual to support us for six months as an
RECRUITMENT INTERN (40HRS/WEEK) – REMOTE OR HYBRID
The role can be done fully remote, but also a hybrid model with times where you are working from our Sofia-office is possible.
- You have completed at least two years of your university education in a matching discipline (Psychology, HR Management, Organizational Behaviour, Business administration, or other relevant education)
- Very good level of English and/or German
- PC skills (Office software, internet research, social media)
- Open and extrovert personality
- Enthusiasm, flexible approach to work and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Readiness to work independently
- First experience in HR (e.g. through an internship) is a plus, but not compulsory
Your tasks when working with us:
- Support our office administration through communication with clients and candidates (via mail, video, and on the phone)
- Prepare and publish job ads
- Screen applications and evaluate if they are a good match for our positions
- Work with LinkedIn and Facebook to reach out our audience
- Keep our database and calendar up-to-date
- Welcome and host our guests and partners
- After some training, you will take part in interviews (Personal interviews, Video interviews, telephone interviews)
This is a Erasmus+-funded internship, please check if you are eligible for a funding and for the exact terms for your specific case.
Depending on the duration of the internship and your performance an additional compensation is possible. Our office is located in the very center of Sofia and can be reached easily via public transport. In close distance there is a university dorm which can be used by intern. If you are interested in the position, please visit our website for more information about our company and mail us your application (CV, motivational letter) in English or German language.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Balkaninvest.EU has the recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment for the Republic of Bulgaria № 1757 and № 1758.