DevOps jobs in the Bulgarian IT-industry
Get familiar with our current job openings at our clients in Bulgaria and in the European Union.
DevOps is a software engineering culture and practice that aims to unify software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops) by automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. It’s becoming more popular in the IT industry and Bulgarian IT sector is no exception.
In Bulgaria there are many opportunities for professionals with DevOps skills, as many companies are adopting this approach to software development and are in need of professionals who can help them automate and streamline their software delivery process.
Some of the most in-demand DevOps roles in the Bulgarian IT industry include:
- DevOps Engineer: This role is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of infrastructure and tools that support the software delivery process.
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE): This role combines the responsibilities of a traditional system administrator with the skills of a software developer to ensure the availability and reliability of software systems.
- Cloud Engineer: This role is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud infrastructure and services.
- Automation Engineer: This role is responsible for automating the software delivery process and the infrastructure changes by creating and maintaining scripts, toolchains, and automation frameworks.
Some of the key technologies and tools that are commonly used in DevOps roles in Bulgaria include:
- Containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins and GitLab
To look for DevOps jobs in Bulgaria, you can use online job portals sand search for job titles such as „DevOps Engineer,“ „Site Reliability Engineer,“ „Cloud Engineer,“ or „Automation Engineer“. Networking is also a great way to learn about job opportunities, attending meetups and events in your field, and connecting with people in the industry. Most openings are in Sofia, but also Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas have potential.