Our client is a mid-sized software development company, working for German clients in the public sector (no outsourcing, but for their own software products on a very long-term basis).
We are looking for several
SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS WITH COBOL
for a new team. Essential is a basic knowledge of COBOL and the availability to work in Sofia/Bulgaria on a long-term basis. Our client’s software has already been successfully implemented with a number of clients and you will be able to count on the support of experienced teammates and time-tested work procedures.
- Perform tasks assigned by our client in the field of software for management and processing of specialized administrative processes.
- You are programming on COBOL.
- Perform quality assurance tests before delivery to the customer.
- Language skills in Bulgarian, English or German
- Knowledge and professional experience of COBOL programming
- Sound understanding of related Client-server technologies
- Experience in working with SVN
- Basic knowledge of Database administration (MS-SQL / Oracle)
- Working experience with networks, protocols (TCP / IP) and standards (XML), ideally with Microsoft Windows Server
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or German language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!