For one of our clients, a Western European IT-company with a market-leading SaaS-Solution for a specific niche in eCommerce, we are currently searching for a capable and motivated
Software Business Analyst
for their team. Remote positions for Sofia or Varna (fully remote option).
- Assist the Product Owner with requirement elicitation and stakeholder expectation management
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Create well-structured user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria supported by wireframes and workflows
- Highlight risks and issues and assist with their resolution in an appropriate manner
- Participate in Agile ceremonies with the development team
What we expect:
- At least two years’ experience working in a business analyst role within a software development environment
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience creating wireframes and process flow diagrams
- Good command of English language.
- Familiar with Agile
- Familiarity with REST APIs a clear plus
- Experience using Jira and Confluence benefitial
Our client offers
- Full remote position (100% homeoffice), but working in the office or a hybrid set-up is possible if prefered
- Working for a rapidly expanding employer
- An attractive compensation package
- A long-term perspective
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your detailed CV in English. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.