For one of our clients, a world leader in luxury tableware home accessories, we are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill in their e-commerce team the new position of a
Chief Technology Officer
for their Sofia office.
- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the rapidly expanding company with „start-up“ look & feel.
- He/she works to grow the company through the use of technological resources.
- Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT department to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a way that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of ABC Companies resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- Profound knowledge and experience in Client side development
- Knowledge and experience in building an e-commerce websites / all phases of the project
- Strong and proven expertise in developing e-commerce solutions based on WordPress and Woocommerce
- Knowledge for UX design
- Being able to make clear and give the team a helicopter view for the project
- Brilliant project management skills
- Analytical mind-set towards objectives and achievements
- Advanced IT Knowledge
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills, Motivator
- Technological Analysis
- Computer Network Development and Maintenance
- Client Management
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then send us your CV and cover letter in English language. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. All information provided will be treated confidentially.