For one of our clients, an international company, we are searching for an expert in the Salesforce instance and account management processes. You will support the head of CRM in providing user support and developing training, placed near Cologne, Germany. No German language skills are needed!
ERP / SAP consulting, implementation, programming;
Support the head of CRM in driving development of the CRM platform;
Organize user support for release functionality testing;
Maintenance of master data and facilitating data uploads into the system.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business area related to the position;
- Background in training, development & execution
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- 2-4 years in user facing role/experience with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce (is an advantage);
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Experience in driving improvement projects;
- Experience in a large multinational organization is considered as a plus
- An international experience, living near Cologne, Germany;
- An excellent employee benefits;
- A competitive salary package and great development opportunities;
- A full time contract;
If this opportunity sounds attractive for you, please apply with your CV in English with an actual picture and a cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in confidence.