Our client is a mid-sized software development company, working for German clients in the public sector (no outsourcing, but for their own software products on a very long-term basis).
We are looking for a motivated
.NET Desktop Developer with German
for a cloud-based project to work in their Sofia office (but also up to 100% remote is possible). You will develop components and features and and work closely with QA and the design team.
You should have the availability to work on a long-term basis.
- You will perform development, maintenance and bug-fixing in various projects
- You work in virtual teams with your colleagues in Bulgaria and Germany
- Communication in German and – to some extend – English
- University degree or comparable training in computer science or similar
- At least 2 years of matching professional experience with .NET full-stack development
- Sound understanding of Git would be great
- Experience with pull requests and code reviews
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Some Java skills are a great benefit
- And again: A high level of German language (C1) is compulsory
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or German language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!