Our client is an innovative Sofia-based product company that develops solutions to shape the future of Television on different devices (like Smart TV or Mobile phone). Due to their success and expansion, they are expanding their team and are looking for a motivated
Senior Product Manager
for their office in the center of the city.
- Define product features, write clear detailed requirements
- Explore and validate ideas for innovation and differentiation
- Find solutions with development teams, follow closely the technology trends
- Develop a deep understanding of new market needs
- You will make data-driven decisions about the direction to grow
- Stay on track with all major industry standards, profiling of competitors in an assessment analysis, review competitor’s products, analyse trends and identify market opportunities
- Build product roadmaps and facilitate communication throughout the development process, collaborate with designers, engineers, support, marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver the best TV product on the market
- Present the product at conferences, customer and partner meetups
- Minimum of 3 years (more is better) of working experience as product or program manager in a software development
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Business or Marketing
- Knowledge of the software applications development lifecycle and different frameworks for delivering value (Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Communication with customers: ability to conduct presale and customer development, collect feedback and define requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with various functional roles such as marketing, engineering, quality assurance, customer support, sales and UI/UX
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and technology partners
- A keen eye for good user interfaces and product usability
- Ability to seek out multiple opinions, yet make decisions and influence positive outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You are a team player and appreciate a good working spirit
What our client offers:
- An attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work is possible, but not 100 percent
- But: during the first months you would be working in their office in the center of Sofia
- Multisport card sponsorship
- Other benefits to assure that you enjoy working in their office
- And a cosy parking slot for your car
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you! Help Television shine again!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or Bulgarian language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!