Our client is a mid-sized software development company, working for German clients in the public sector (no outsourcing, but for their own software products on a very long-term basis).
For their office in Sofia we are looking for a
Senior Java developer (full time)
Office location is on Tsarigradsko Shose with very good public transport connections, as well as free parking spaces close to the office.
- Working as a part of a virtual team with colleagues in Sofia and Germany
- Creating new software products in a very interesting and stable market niche – and making the existing ones better
- Occasional business trips outside Bulgaria (approx. 4 per year for one or two weeks each)
- At least five years of experience in Software development with Java
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Experience with Databases – MSSQL and Oracle – administration and configuration
- Good knowledge with Eclipse development environment
- Good English language skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to have are the followings technologies:
- Sound knowledge of Client-Server technologies
- Wildfly and JBoss
- JFrog Artifactory, Maven, BPMN…
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!