Our client is a mid-sized software development company, working for German clients in the public sector (no outsourcing, but for their own software products on a very long-term basis).
For their office in Sofia we are looking for a
Senior C++ developer (full time)
Office location is on Tsarigradsko Shose with very good public transport connections, as well as free parking spaces close to the office.
- Working as a part of a virtual team with colleagues in Sofia and Germany
- Creating new software products in a very interesting and stable market niche – and making the existing ones better
- At least five years of experience in C++ development (MS Visual Studio)
- Excellent knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in Bash
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in Linux: Configuring, administration and package management
- Experience with Databases – MSSQL and Oracle – administration and configuration
- Good knowledge in networking: Sockets and openssl
- Good command of client-server technologies
- Experience and understanding in Development of system services
- Good English language skills
- German language skills are beneficial, but not compulsory
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or German language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!