For one of our clients, an industry leading provider of online gaming solutions, we are looking for an experienced
for their office in Sofia.
- Organize and facilitate project planning and daily meetings
- Lead development teams
- Update agile tracking systems
- Recommend improvements and assist in the implementation process
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Assist team with story selection, task definition
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Previous experience as a developer
What our client offers:
- Work in an international company with solid reputation
- A competitive salary package and benefits
- Positive working environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally
If you have interest, please apply with your CV in English with an actual picture using our contact form. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in confidence.