For one of our clients, a Western European IT-company with a market-leading SaaS-Solution for a specific niche in eCommerce, we are currently searching for a capable and motivated
for Germany. Location to be discussed, but preferably Cologne-area.
This role will introduce our client to the German ecommerce market and will be responsible for the continued growth of it’s client base in the country. In this role you will help refine and develop go to market sales strategies, plan, and execute client acquisition activity, and be instrumental in building and leading a team to help to achieve market leadership in Germany. You will need to be a “self starter” with the ability to forge and develop key stakeholder relationships.
You will be masterful in client engagements, a skilled deal maker and able to lead the company’s commercial proposition in a competitive market.
- Proactive opportunity development through a range of sales channels, targeting prospective customers in the enterprise retail space
- Prepare and manage sales strategy
- Develop the commercial value proposition to deliver market share growth
- Demonstrate thought leadership of the retail returns territory
- Establish and maintain reporting and metrics cadence
- A commercial sales background in SaaS, e-commerce, logistics, or retail organisations
- Strong network across retail/ecommerce decision makers
- Proactive, can do attitude with the desire to find solutions
- The motivation and drive to meet and exceed sales and profit targets
- Significant experience leading, negotiating, and closing Enterprise retail deals
- Strong influencing skills
- Commercially focussed, analytical and an understanding of unit economics
- Curious, energetic and passionate about helping to grow a business to scale
- Proven Sales target delivery
- Accurate Forecasting for the Management team
- Fluency in both German and English language
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your detailed CV in English or German. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.