For one of our clients, a Western European IT-company with a revolutiory software solution for targeted research institutions, we are currently searching for a capable and motivated
Ruby on Rails Developer
for their new team (several positions available). Workplace will be in the center of Sofia.
- Decoupling the Front-End from a classic Rails application and turning it into an API only application.
- Writing high quality DRY code using the TDD principles
- Reviewing your colleagues work
What we expect:
- Ruby on Rails
- Relational databases SQL (clever JOINS and subqueries whenever required)
- TDD (with RSpec, MiniTest or Capybara)
- Source Control with Git and GitLab with various flows
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Benefitial would be a solid understanding of APIs with a REST-ful architecture or GraphQL
- Understanding of cloud platforms (like AWS, Heroku, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- In-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development process rounds up your profile
Our client offers:
- Working for a rapidly expanding employer
- An very competitive compensation package
- A long-term perspective with a young company
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your detailed CV in English. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.