For one of our client, an international Agro-IT company with a history of 10+ years we are currently searching for candidates. They offer a software product that supports farmers with their planning and decission making. Due to the expansion of their business, we are currently looking for a motivated
Software QA (Sofia/remote)
to support their Sofia-team in the field of precision agriculture. Office location is Sofia, but 100 % remote is possible.
- Drafting, maintaining and executing test cases
- Identifying and reporting defects found during test
- Verifying reported defects and corresponding fixes.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively communicate with team members abroad
- Good English – written and conversational
- Hands-on experience with testing on multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Understanding of the key components of good test cases and defect reports
- Ability to analyze test results and report defects
- Basic experience with spreadsheets like MS Excel.
- Experience working with a bug tracking system (Redmine, Jira, Youtrack)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/HTTP
- Experience with GIS or maps
- Basic skills with SQL
- Basic skills with a Linux console
What our client offers
- Being part of their expanding team in Sofia
- Attractive compensation package
If you are looking for a long-term perspective in a booming sector and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!