For one of our clients, a Western European IT-company, we are currently searching for a capable and motivated
Project Manager (Software Development)
for their existing Sofia-office.
You would lead a new team of software-developers, work on our client’s software products and report directly to the company HQ which is not in Bulgaria. This is meant to be a long-term engagement. Workplace is Tsarigradsko Shose-area.
What we expect:
- Proven leadership skills and a sound leadership philosophy
- Bulgarian language on a native level and fluent in English or German
- Experience as a Project Manager / Software Architect or similar is compulsory
- At least 5 years professional background in an IT-company
- Solid development skills are expected so that you can help with the on-boarding of new team members and have an overview about code quality (e.g. with Java, C++ or similar), but this is not a coding position
- More than 2 years experience in project management, ideally coordination of international development-teams expected (a relevant certificate would be a plus)
- Open for new technologies (e.g. collaboration software, solutions for remote teams) and able to implement them
- Strong, extrovert character who can motivate a team
- Loyal, respectful, honest personality with a high level of self-discipline
Our client offers
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom
- Leading a team of IT-experts
- An appropriate compensation
- Trainings in IT or business disciplines
- A long-term perspective
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or German together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.