For one of our clients, a leading European player in its field, we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a strong background in procurement. Your workplace will be in Slovakia from where you will coordinate procurement for various countries in which the company is operational.
Coordination of all procurement support activities: creation, maintenance/updates and monitoring of E-catalogues (internal and external); the entry and mass updates of SAP (regional) contracts, the setup of EDI connections with suppliers and monitoring of Purchase order output, coordination of activities between IT SSC, Operating Companies, vendors and Procurement (local and regional) to ensure timely delivery of requested services.
- Drive the implementation of best practices, continuous improvement, and process standardization for the existing processes within the teams irrespective of customer segment.
- Develop service measures, targets, goals and strategies.
- Provide new team members with adequate learning opportunities and provide ongoing performance management to team.
- Ready and willing to work outside the normal scope or responsibility, perform organizational duties and ensure the security and integrity of transactions made in its area.
- Willing to travel
- English language advanced
- Other language skills are the advantage
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business or IT
- Highly effective time management, planning and organization skills
- Proficient in SAP MM and/or SAP SRM modules
- Experienced in using MS Office
- 3+ years experience with management role
- 5+ years experience in procurement
- Desirable are qualifications/certificates in procurement
If this opportunity sounds attractive for you and you are capable of being the next Procurement Support Manager with our client, please apply with your CV in English with an actual picture and a cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in confidence.