For one of our clients, a world leader in luxury tableware home accessories, we are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of a
Online Marketing Assistant with English
for their Sofia office.
In this position, you will support the performance marketing unit of our client’s E-commerce-platform which is currently under development. You should have working knowledge of mid-complex E-commerce websites and be online-marketing savvy.
- Pro-active input into the project concerning all performance marketing channels
- Analyse the competition and their online marketing strategies
- Support the going-live-phase in a professional, structured way
- Constantly monitor and improve the performance of all KPIs
- Work closely with the development team and the content team
- Report to E-commerce director
- Matching academic background in Marketing, IT or similar or very convincing professional history
- High level of English language, preferable with education in an Anglo-Saxon environment
- Capable to understand the Anglo-Saxon and female target group
- Two years hands-on-experience of E-commerce operations
- Deep understanding of technical set-up and functionality of online shops
- Working experience with newsletter marketing, SEO, Google Adwords, Social media
- Interested in fashion and luxury goods
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then send us your CV and cover letter in English language. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.