For our customer, a multinational software developing company, we are looking for an experienced
System Administrator (Linux)
for its office in Sofia.
- Support and maintenance of production environment.
- Overall responsibility (hands-on) for the 24×7 operations, expansion and maintenance of the company networking environment together with the IT manager.
- Servers deployment.
- Software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Identify user needs.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting large Linux based deployments.
- Experience with production environment.
- Should be able to automate daily routine tasks using programming languages like Shell, PERL, Python.
- Document changes and adhere to change management policies.
- Good understanding of networking – routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP.
- Planning, communicating and executing system change requests from internal customers
- Participating as a contributor on cross-functional projects.
- Experience with VMware, Nginx, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Must have ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluency in English.
- Very good remuneration
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
- And more
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!