Balkaninvest.eu EOOD is a registered Bulgarian recruitment agency. Our services are licensed and supervised by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria. Our approach is to support in particular companies with an international set-up to find employees that make a difference.
For our customer, a multinational software developing company, we are looking for an experienced
System Administration Team Lead (Linux)
for its office in Sofia.
- Function as a technical leader, manage and motivate team members, appraise their performance and contribute to their development.
- Lead, monitor and control the entire workflow.
- Apply quality standards and team working procedures.
- Initiate improvements.
- Work closely with other relevant Business Units to plan work and provide status updates.
- Support and maintenance of production environment.
- Overall responsibility (hands-on) for the 24×7 operations, expansion and maintenance of the company networking environment together with the IT manager.
- Servers deployment.
- Software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Identify user needs.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- 4+ years of experience in supporting large Linux based deployments.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Supervisor or a Team Leader of a small team.
- Experience with production environment.
- Should be able to automate daily routine tasks using programming languages like Shell, PERL, Python.
- Document changes and adhere to change management policies.
- Good understanding of networking – routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP.
- Planning, communicating and executing system change requests from internal customers
- Participating as a contributor on cross-functional projects.
- Experience with VMware, Nginx, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Must have ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluency in English.
- Very good remuneration
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
- And more
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!