Our client is a mid-sized software development company, working for German clients in the public sector (no outsourcing, but for their own software products on a very long-term basis).
For their office in Sofia we are looking for a
Lead developer with java (full time)
Office location is on Tsarigradsko Shose with very good public transport connections, as well as free parking spaces close to the office.
- You assist the managing director in all technical aspects and support him to recruit, monitor and motivate the team
- You will help with the onboarding of new employees and assure to get them fit to work to the high standards of our client as soon as possible
- Working as a part of a virtual team with colleagues in Sofia and Germany
- Creating new software products in a very interesting and stable market niche – and making the existing ones better
- Occasional business trips outside Bulgaria (approx. 4 per year for one or two weeks each)
- At least five years of experience in Software development with Java
- Proven leadership skills in a similar position are a clear plus
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Experience with Databases – MSSQL and Oracle – administration and configuration
- Good knowledge with Eclipse development environment
- Good English language skills (or German)
- Good communication and presentation skills
Nice to have are the followings technologies:
- Sound knowledge of Client-Server technologies
- Wildfly and JBoss
- JFrog Artifactory, Maven, BPMN…
If you are looking for a long-term perspective and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you!
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English language together with an actual picture and learn more about the Lead Developer Java-position in a personal meeting. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!