For one of our client, an international Agro-IT company with a history of 10+ years we are currently searching for candidates. They offer a software product that supports farmers with their planning and decission making. Due to the expansion of their business, we are currently looking for a motivated
to support their team in the field of precision agriculture. Office location is Sofia, but 100 % remote is possible.
- The position involves work on various aspects of the client’s management platform, ranging from backend services to frontend Web UI.
- You will be joining an international team with a dynamic work environment and you will be able to develop a diverse set of skills.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively communicate with team members abroad – must have.
- Good English – written and also conversational.
- Strong coding skills and familiarity with a software development process organization.
- Strong Java knowledge.
- Experience with Java frameworks – ORM (JPA), DI (Guice); experience with Wicket is a plus.
- Strong skills with SQL (experience with PostgreSQL is a plus).
- Experience with GIS or maps is a plus.
What our client offers:
- Being part of their expanding team in Sofia
- Attractive compensation package
- Home office is possible (up to 100 %)
If you are looking for a long-term perspective in a booming sector and enjoy to have a real „connection“ to the software products you are working on instead of hopping from one project to another, this is the right job for you! This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English language together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is assured!