For one of our clients, a Western European IT-company, we are currently searching for a capable and motivated
for their existing Sofia-office.
You would manage the Bulgarian EOOD with all obligations involved, lead a team of approximately 15 software-developers and report directly to the company HQ. This would include to some extent change management, but is meant to be a long-term engagement. Workplace is Tsarigradsko Shose-area.
What we expect:
- Proven leadership skills and a sound leadership philosophy
- Bulgarian language on a native level and fluent in English or German
- Experience as a General Manager desired, but not compulsory
- Familiar with basic accounting and capable to control the external accounting house (e.g. in salaries, VAT, annual declaration)
- Good understanding of the Bulgarian labour code (in particular preparing of labour contracts, recruiting and dismissing of employees, executing disciplinary measures)
- At least 4 years professional background in an IT-company (development skills are not necessary)
- More than 2 years experience of project management, ideally coordination of development-teams expected (a relevant certificate would be a plus)
- Open for new technologies (e.g. collaboration software) and able to implement them
- Strong, extrovert character who can motivate a team
- Loyal, respectful, honest personality with a high level of self-discipline
- Entrepreneurial thinking
Our client offers
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom
- Leading a team of IT-experts
- An appropriate compensation
- Trainings in IT or business disciplines
- A long-term perspective
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then apply with your CV in English or German together with an actual picture. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.