For one of our German clients in Munich/Bavaria we have to fill several positions of
Embedded Software-Developer (for Automotive Industry) with C++
The successful applicant will work in the field of analysis and development of software-architectures for body-domain-controllers like e.g. Comfort Access, dynamic light
functions, central locking. He/she will have to follow AutoSAR-Architecture and interface parameters.
The job tasks include in particular:
- Drafting and Development of software-modules in C++ for the Body-Domain-Controller in a AutoSAR environment for certain fields
- Integration of Software-Module in BDC-Control Unit and bringing into service
- Bug fixing
- Optimization of CPU-Load
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders (software-team, integration-team)
- Above-standard university-degree in electronics, computer science or a similar subject
- Very good knowledge of software-development
- Very good knowledge of software-design.
- Very good understanding of C/C++
- Very good knowledge of test frameworks and testing methods
- Very good knowledge in automation of testing schemes
- Good knowledge in electronics of modern auto mobiles, digital and analogue hardware interfaces and bus-systems like FlexRay, CAN or LIN.
- Understanding of embedded systems
Furthermore, our client expects
- Availability to travel.
- Self-driven character
- Well-structured and pragmatic approach to solve problems
- Customer orientation, self-motivated and reliability
If you are interested in a challenging position within the German automotive industry and want to work in an international team, we are looking forward to receive your informative
application (Cover letter with salary expectation and information about your availability, detailed CV with photograph, copy of your university degree, references if available) as
soon as possible.