For one of our clients, a world leader in luxury tableware home accessories, we are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of a
E-Commerce Project and Operations Director
for their Sofia office.
In this position, you will shape the development of our client’s E-commerce-platform which is currently under development and will later became the Operational General Manager of this unit. You should be a generalist with technical understanding for mid-complex E-commerce websites and be online-marketing savvy and last, not the least you will bring in expertise and innovative leadership.
- lead the Sofia-team that is already working on the project
- expand the team to approximately 15 people
- guarantee a smooth completion of the project
- realize the going-live-phase in a professional, structured way
- drive online sales via improved customer experience and site conversion
- constantly monitor and improve the performance of all KPIs
- report directly to the CEO of the company
- matching academic background in Marketing, IT or similar or very convincing professional history
- high level of English language, preferable with education in an Anglo-Saxon environment
- hands-on-experience of e-commerce operations on international level (cross border)
- familiar with best practices in online payments and international shipping
- deep understanding of technical set-up and functionality of online shops
- working experience with newsletter marketing, SEO, Google Adwords, Social media
- interested in fashion and luxury goods
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then send us your CV and cover letter in English language. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.