For one of our clients, a German software development company who is working for international clients for more than 15 years, we are currently looking for a
Digital Marketing Manager
to support their team in Sofia (Office location is close to bus-stop “Hotel Pliska”).
In this position, you will help to increase the number and quality of inbound leads (DACH, UK, Northern Europe) by planning and executing digital campaigns (paid search, remarketing, social media, e-mail campaigns, SEO). Furthermore, you will find ways to increase the company’s employer brand awareness and as such to attract IT-talents from all Europe. You will be a part of the small Sofia-team and be linked remotely to the German sales and marketing experts.
What you will do:
- Plan, launch, measure & optimize digital campaigns to meet marketing goals and promote via Social media marketing, PPC, retargeting and mailing campaign
- Analyze, test and measure new channels
- Content marketing
- Manage and develop social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and others)
- Participate in the development process to create successful landing pages, control meeting SEO requirements and improve existing content based on web analytics data (SEO, UX)
- 2 years+ experience in Digital Marketing in international companies (preferably IT companies)
- Proficiency in PPC, Google AdWords and similar
- Proven success with social media campaigns (Facebook, Xing, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+)
- Profound knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytical tools to monitor the various online marketing channels
- Very good level of English language, additional good German language skills
- First experience with content marketing and content creation and/or supervision of content editors
- Degree in Marketing is preferred, additional qualifications / certifications highly desired
- Good understanding of current web and mobile development trends
- High level of self discipline and ability to work under little supervision
Are you online day and night, using various devices at the same time? Have you stopped reading non-digital books a long time ago? Do you have some thousand „virtual“ friends? Or are you at least interested in the latest digital marketing trends and already know what’s coming up in 2020? Then feel free to apply for this great vacancy and become our client’s next Digital Marketing Manager!
Please send us your detailed CV (PDF-format) with a picture using our contact form or by e-mail. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.