Data verification assistant (part-time).
You will work in the office of Balkaninvest, near the station „Hotel Pliska“ with very good public transport connections.
- analyse websites, deliver structured results and review records
- specific activities connected to validation of data and data entry (simple and monotonous tasks)
- using the customized computer system to update the date sets
- good command of computer work
- reliable personality
- accurate and precise work
- able to work independently
- good English skills
- any other language skills are a plus
- experience with internet research is a plus
Our client offers:
- very flexible working time structure of 15- 25 hours per week (but not less than 20 hour on average)
- being part of a small team with young and motivated colleagues and a good working climate including teambuilding activities
- working in a small and friendly office
The position is suitable for students.
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then send us your CV and cover letter in English language. All applications will be treated confidentially.