For one of our clients, a Romanian trade company in the lubricants sector, we are looking for an experienced and motivated
Area Sales Manager (Lubricants)
for the Bulgarian market.
We are particularly interested of someone located in Plovdiv area (but not compulsory).
- Experienced sales person with background in the distribution and sale of lubricants (mandatory)
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good English, written and spoken
- Driver’s license – B category and active driver
- Willingness to travel frequently all over Bulgaria
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Identifying potential clients in the target market and completing an appropriate research on the prospective client’s business.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Negotiating contract terms with the clients and communicating the terms to the stakeholders.
- Identifying key potentials and paths of business development utilizing all products under the range and deliver the best solution for the accounts.
- Developing business and increasing profitability for the company in Bulgaria.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reports.
- Responsible for profit, revenue, and quality targets.
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Official car, notebook and mobile phone
- Labour contract (optional freelance contract)
This opportunity sounds attractive for you? Then send us your CV and cover letter in English language.